1316 Maple Avenue #F1
Evanston, IL 60201-4327
Skiba Associates © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Zbig Skiba is the President of Skiba Associates
Zbig Skiba uses DISC-based behavioral assessments with his clients to improve hiring, job performance, and team building. Zbig has an MBA from Kellogg @ Northwestern, and has been a business coach for over 10 years. Zbig has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology development and management, and as an Industrial Engineer.
Zbig was born in London, England, and lived a short distance from Sherlock Holmes' reputed residence on Baker Street. Zbig is fluent in Polish, and was involved in Poland's transition to a market economy in the 1990's. He is an avid racquetball and tennis player, and practices yoga to help minimize an unfortunate lack of flexibility. He is also a Chicago Bulls fan on hiatus.
Education and Certifications:
- MBA from Kellogg GSM at Northwestern, focused on management policy, entrepreneurship and international business
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Professional Values Analyst (CPVA) and Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) by TTI Success Insights
- The Alternative Board™ Certified Facilitator and Coach
- One Page Business Plan™ Certified Business Coach
- Business Model Canvas Certified Advisor
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP Chicago)
- Association for Talent Development
- Rotary Club of Evanston Lighthouse
- Rotary Means Business fellowship, Co-chair of Chicago Metro North
- Conscious Capitalism, Member
- Kellogg Alumni Clubs
- U.S.-Poland Chamber of Commerce, Founding President (Retired)
More about Zbig: LinkedIn profile