1316 Maple Avenue #F1
Evanston, IL 60201-4327
Skiba Associates © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Zbig Skiba is the President of Skiba Associates
Zbig Skiba has been fascinated by entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs for a long time. He has an MBA in entrepreneurship, and has been a business coach for over 10 years. Zbig focuses on helping businesses to execute on the brilliant ideas that never seem to get done -- or just let them go.
Zbig was born in London, England, and lived a short distance from Sherlock Holmes' reputed residence on Baker Street. Zbig is fluent in Polish, and was involved in Poland's transition to a market economy in the 1990's. He is an avid racquetball player and bicyclist, and practices yoga to help minimize an unfortunate lack of flexibility.
Education and Certifications:
- MBA from Kellogg GSM at Northwestern, focused on entrepreneurship and international business
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Business Model Canvas Certified Advisor
- One Page Business Plan™ Certified Business Coach
- The Value Builder Score™ Certified Advisor
- The Alternative Board™ Certified Facilitator
- Strategic Business Leadership Certified Coach by The Alternative Board™
- Professional Values Analyst (CPVA) and Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) by TTI Performance Systems
- Rotary Club of Evanston Lighthouse, Board Member, Sergeant at Arms
- Conscious Capitalism, Member
- Ideaction Corps, Member
- The Networking Group, Member
- Kellogg Alumni Clubs in Entrepreneurship and Social Impact
- U.S.-Poland Chamber of Commerce, Founding President (Retired)
More about Zbig: LinkedIn profile