1316 Maple Avenue #F1
Evanston, IL 60201-4327
Skiba Associates © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Zbig Skiba is the President of Skiba Associates
Zbig Skiba uses DISC-based behavioral assessments with his clients to improve hiring, job performance, and team building. Zbig has an MBA from Kellogg @ Northwestern, and has been a business coach for over 10 years. Zbig has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology development and management.
Zbig was born in London, England, and lived a short distance from Sherlock Holmes' reputed residence on Baker Street. Zbig is fluent in Polish, and was involved in Poland's transition to a market economy in the 1990's. He is an avid racquetball player and tennis player, and practices yoga to help minimize an unfortunate lack of flexibility. He is also a Chicago Bulls fan on hiatus.
Education and Certifications:
- MBA from Kellogg GSM at Northwestern, focused on management policy, entrepreneurship and international business
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Professional Values Analyst (CPVA) and Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) by TTI Success Insights
- The Alternative Board™ Certified Facilitator
- Strategic Business Leadership Certified Coach by The Alternative Board™
- One Page Business Plan™ Certified Business Coach
- Business Model Canvas Certified Advisor
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP Chicago)
- Rotary Club of Evanston Lighthouse
- Rotary Means Business fellowship, Co-chair of Chicago Metro North
- Conscious Capitalism, Member
- Kellogg Alumni Clubs
- U.S.-Poland Chamber of Commerce, Founding President (Retired)
More about Zbig: LinkedIn profile